Data Privacy Statement
This data protection declaration explains which personal data we collect during your visit to our website and how this data is processed and used by us.
1. The processing of personal data takes place through
Alexander Ochmann, Member of the Board
Untere Paulistrasse 20
This notice expressly does not apply to companies that refer to our website with a link or to companies to whose websites we refer to with a link.
2. When you visit our website www.winterbergpartners.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website and temporarily stores it there in a so-called log file until it is automatically deleted.
This involves the following data:
Your IP address,
Date and time of access,
Name and URL of the file called up,
amount of data transferred in each case
Access status / http status code Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider. The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
Evaluation of system security and stability,
as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them. You can delete these cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
3. When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
4. You have the right: to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR; in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us; to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required; to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or You have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible; to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing in the future, insofar as it was based on this consent; to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters for this purpose; to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR and the objection is directed against direct mail or there are reasons for the There are contradictions that arise from your particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
5. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
6. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status March 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration on this page at any time.